Ashima Das, MDPediatric Cardiovascular Disease
Ashima Das is a pediatric cardiac intensivist who completed her undergrad in Christian Medical College, Vellore, India and then moved to the USA to pursue her residency. She completed her pediatric internship and residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami. During her pediatric residency, she realized her passion for critical care medicine and went on to complete a pediatric critical care fellowship at Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital, Cleveland, Ohio. She completed an additional year of training at Children’s of Alabama, Birmingham to focus specifically on management of critically ill children with complex heart disease. She is interested in quality improvement projects to impact outcomes through daily care given to children in the congenital heart surgical unit.
- Pediatric Cardiovascular Disease - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Female
- Fellowship: Pediatric Critical Care Medicine: Rainbow Babies & Children Hospital, Cleveland, Ohio
- Fellowship: Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care: Children of Alabama, Birmingham, Alabama
- Residency: Pediatrics: Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Florida
- Graduate Degree: Christian Medical College, Vellore, India