The medical providers and staff of Pediatric Cardiac Intensivists of North Texas are ready and willing to assist you with questions about your care, so please contact us at (972) 566-7730 so we can determine how best to provide you the information you need.
You may also find it useful to use the links below to better understand various terms, procedures, diagnoses, tests, and other pertinent information as they relate to the care of your child.
Comprehensive Health and Medical Information Sites
- Amazing Little Hearts Support Group
- American Academy of Pediatrics – Common Heart Defects
- Pediatric Cardiac Heart Association
- American Heart Society - Congenital Heart Defects
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Congenital Heart Defects
- Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care Consortium (PC4)
- The Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Children’s Hospitals’ Solutions for Patient Safety