William Stigall, MDPediatric Cardiovascular Disease
William L. Stigall, MD, is a native Texan who has lived in and around Dallas since medical school. He graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a Bachelor's of Business Administration in Business Honors. He then attended the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. He continued on at UT-Southwestern for internship and residency in pediatrics at Children's Medical Center. He was Chief Resident of Pediatrics following residency. He then completed fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine at UT-Southwestern/Children's Medical Center, where he was Chief Fellow. He had a brief sojourn outside of Texas to undergo an additional year of training in Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Stigall also has a master's in philosophy from the University of Dallas. He loves pediatric cardiac critical care and pediatric critical care as these are areas of medicine that he thinks can most positively affect the lives of sick children using principles of physiology and the application of technology. Dr. Stigall is married and has three children. When not practicing medicine, Dr. Stigall enjoys spending time with his family, reading, hiking, and any sport associated with the University of Texas.
- Pediatric Cardiovascular Disease - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Male
- Fellowship: Pediatric Critical Care Medicine: Texas Southwestern Medical School Children's Medical Center
- Internship: Pediatrics: Texas Southwestern Medical School Children's Medical Center
- Residency: Pediatrics: Texas Southwestern Medical School Children's Medical Center
- Graduate Degree: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School