Scott Gatlin, MDPediatric Cardiovascular Disease
Scott Gatlin, MD, is board certified in pediatrics and pediatric cardiology by the American Board of Pediatrics. He received his bachelor of science degree in chemical engineering from the University of Arkansas and his medical degree from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. He stayed in Little Rock to complete his internship and residency in pediatrics at Arkansas Children's Hospital. After the completion of his residency, he was honored to stay in Little Rock an extra year to serve as a Chief Resident for the pediatric residency program. He then moved to Atlanta, GA for his fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology at Emory University's Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. Following his pediatric cardiology fellowship, he again stayed on for an extra year, this time as the Michael P. Fisher Fellow in Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care. Dr. Gatlin was excited to join Pediatric Cardiac Intensivists at Medical City Children's Hospital and to move to Dallas. He is married and has four children. In his spare time, he enjoys watching and participating in sports and spending time outdoors with his family.
- Pediatric Cardiovascular Disease - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Male
- Fellowship: Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care: Emory University's Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Internship: Pediatrics: Arkansas Children's Hospital
- Residency: Pediatrics: Arkansas Children's Hospital
- Graduate Degree: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences